1. I Am Yahweh your Father, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make for yourselves any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them, nor worship them; for I, Yahweh your Father, Am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me. And showing mercy to thousands of those that love Me, and keep My commandments.
3. You shall not take the Name of Yahweh your Father in vain; for Yahweh will not hold him guiltless that takes His Name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labour, and do all your work. But the seventh day is the sabbath of Yahweh your Father; on it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor any stranger that is within your gates. For in six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore, Yahweh blessed the sabbath day, and made it holy.
5. Honour your father and your mother; so that your days may be long on the land which Yahweh your Father has given you.
6. You shall not kill.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
10. You shall not covet your neighbour’s house, you shall not covet your neighbour’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbour’s.
(see The Great Deception, Shroud of Turin and Keeping the Sabbath holy)